Friday, December 13, 2013

Share The Love is Ringing in The New Year

Happy Winter, everyone!

Wow, the months have flown by since our Share The Love debut at Breyerfest this year, and we have been working on preserving more molds from Maureen's estate since then.

That has taken priority this year, as the molds were in such a fragile state, and next year we can concentrate more on producing new pieces from them.  I know everyone is looking forward to more horses!
We do have a few terracotta Quail figures available, poured and decorated by me from a rescued mold.  They are each numbered and come with a COA.  Maureen's favorite birds had to be quail, and she did several different sculpts of them, this one the cutest, I think.  This particular sculpt I have never seen before, and I'm happy that fans will now be able to see it as we interpret it.



We also have a few Seagull heads, done in terracotta clay, made and glazed by me.  They are from the flying seagull sculpture, and were all we could salvage of that particular mold.  Kristina had the brilliant idea of making them into bells,  and we have a few available as bells and also as figurines.  
I'll list them on the Model Horse Sales Pages tomorrow.

We're looking forward to producing more new pieces in the new year! 




No comments:

Post a Comment